As we greet this New Year with anticipation and excitement, I would like to take a moment to let you now where I envision “The Style Bouquet” going in the year 2017. Some of these propositions are rather obvious, but I wanted to include them so that you, the reader, would know that you are my raison d’etre. You are the reason that I open my laptop everyday and do my best to come up with interesting and relevant topics. So, in the interest of brevity, here’s what I hope my blog brings to you in 2017:
- Frequent postings: Now, I post twice a week. I hope to increase to at least three times a week.
- More collaborations/partnerships: Last year, I partnered with a company and it turned out beautifully. I’m hoping to find more like-minded companies to partner with this year!
- More interviews: This year, I hope to bring more perspective to the blog by interviewing people who are fashion models and/or in the fashion and beauty business.
- Me! I know that my absence from any kind of street style makes it harder to get to know me as a blogger, but hopefully that will change soon this year as my schedule frees a bit and I’m able to book some shoots.
Now it’s your turn:
- What do you want to see more of in 2017?
- What is your favorite topic and/or subject matter?
- What do you like about my blog? What keeps you coming back?