In the U.S.A., we celebrate Independence Day on July 4th. It’s a fun holiday full of cookouts and fireworks. We also celebrate our liberty and way of life. I’m grateful to live in a country which affords me the opportunities that I enjoy. These opportunities include getting married to my husband (the love of my life), becoming an attorney, and writing and sharing content in this blog. I hope that you have had the opportunity to make your dreams come true as well!
I want to thank you for being a reader of my blog. Your support just by visiting means so much to me. It’s because of you that I keep this blog going month after month, year after year. It is my passion to bring you knowledge about fashion and beauty as well as to entertain you with an off-topic “fun” post on occasion. Just knowing that I, hopefully, put a smile on people’s faces keeps me going! Another thing that keeps me going is when I check my analytics and see that people from all around the world are visiting and reading my blog. That puts a smile on my face. In short, thank you for being the loyal reader that I know you to be!
14 Familiar Inspirational Quotes to Make You Smile!
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
2. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
3. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
4. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
5. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
6. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
7. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
8. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bil Keane
9. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
10. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
11. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot
12. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss
13. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
14. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln