Introducing two waterfront destinations that offer special wedding packages and promotions!
The Venue at Portwalk
Portsmouth, New Hamphsire
The Venue at Portwalk Place is a 4,600 square foot private event space accommodating groups from 15 to 300 in Portsmouth’s historic downtown and waterfront district, recently underwent a significant renovation including new carpeting, lighting, furniture, awning and revitalized outdoor patio. To celebrate the recent renovation, The Venue is offering a special promotion for wedding receptions.
Before, During & After “I Do” Wedding Promotion
Events of $10,000 – $16,999 value choose one; of $17,000 value choose two of the following extras:
• Complimentary Getting Ready Snack for the Morning of Wedding for up to 10
• (Pastries, Fruit, Coffee, Tea)
• Complimentary Savory or Sweet Chef’s Choice of Late Night Enhancement
• Complimentary One Year Anniversary Overnight Stay at Hampton Inn Portsmouth
Contact: Katryn Treamer | email@example.com | 603.422.6114
*Agreement must be signed by January 21, 2023 and actualized by December 31, 2023. Offer applies to new wedding inquiries of $10,000 or greater. Based on availability at time of inquiry, not valid with other offers. Anniversary stay is subject to availability.
Delamar Traverse City
Traverse City, Michigan
Delamar Traverse City in Northern Michigan is a newly renovated waterfront boutique hotel and event venue and culinary destination situated on the breathtaking shore of the Grand Traverse Bay of Lake Michigan. Delamar offers multiple wedding packages including their newest for smaller gatherings.
Delamar Intimate Wedding Package
Delamar Intimate Wedding Package is for weddings of up to 40 guests and includes:
• Private indoor and outdoor space, Dayclub & Lakeshore Terrace for 13 to 40 people
• Ceremony Space including chairs and choice of wooden stained or white arch
• One-hour cocktail reception with three passed hors d’oeuvres
• Three-course plated dinner
• Wedding Cake or Dessert made by Artisan’s pastry chef
• Three-hour Premium Bar and bubbly toast at dinner
• Floral centerpieces from Carriage House Floral & Design
• Tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, dinner menus, entry signage, table numbers, votive candles
• Complimentary accommodations for the bride & groom the night of the wedding
Contact: Susan Scoby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 231.947.3700