Designer diamond and jewelry brand Jean Dousset and its best-selling engagement rings, some of which are featured below, are part of the lab diamond market’s rapid growth.
According to a report from Frost & Sullivan, the market for lab created diamonds is expected to reach $24 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate of 17.5%.
Currently, oval is the most popular cut, and platinum is the most popular precious metal choice. See below for more info on the bestsellers:
- Chelsea Solitaire Engagement Ring ($6,400+): This iconic ring loved by celebs and clients for over a decade is designed with three rows of diamond pavé intricately placed on the band and a stunning oval cut lab-grown diamond center stone.
- Colette Oval Solitaire Engagement Ring ($3,300+): The modern Colette features a solid tapered band to highlight the lab-grown diamond center stone with smaller pavé diamonds set underneath.
- Eloise Eternity Band ($2,400+): This delicate eternity band shines with a single row of diamond pavé.
- Jacqueline Eternity Band ($3,600+): Meticulously handcrafted with three rows of diamond pavé, this band perfectly pairs with any engagement ring.
- Zoe Eternity Band ($8,800+): Set with radiant cut lab grown diamonds in 6.00+ total carats and crafted in your preferred precious metal.
Known for its made-to-order, distinctive jewelry designs, Jean Dousset lab-grown diamond center stones are hand-selected by Jean and a team of diamond specialists, selecting the top 1% available on the market. These stones are cut and polished by world-class artisans with decades of experience, ensuring every Jean Dousset diamond has excellent cut, polish, symmetry, and light-reflection properties. All center stones are exclusively GIA certified.
WHERE TO BUY: JeanDousset.com