As many brides are kicking off their wedding planning for their 2023 or 2024 weddings, I wanted to put on your radar a few wedding trends from the team at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin, Texas.
The resort recently hosted a bridal FAM trip where they hosted bridal media and wedding planners to experience some trends they are seeing on property for current and upcoming weddings. Each of the following trends was incorporated into the recent trip to highlight the resort’s capabilities and eye to capitalizing on trends.
- Living Room Set Ups – The resort is seeing this trend more and more in weddings with couches/living room style vibe being requested by the fireplaces inside and outside
- Bold Colors in Linens and Florals – The Pantone color of the year is Magenta, and this is coming out in a big way with brides looking to bring in more brightly colored linens and florals
- Trendy Craft Cocktails – For brides looking to bring a unique drinking experience to their wedding, the resort team features craft cocktails
- Unique Engagement/Celebrations – The resort is seeing picnics becoming a hot trend for engagement celebrations, so they partner Posh Picnic, a local company to create beautiful setups for couples and their guests
- Unique Food & Beverage – The resort will offer an array of unique F&B options for weddings such as smoked meat station from their brand-new smoker or a potato station with a raclette, magenta deviled eggs, gluten free desserts and more
- 5-tier BOHO Themed Wedding Cakes – During the bridal FAM the cake featured tier separators with accents of the Pantone color of the year (magenta), white and gold colors