Chances are you know a bride-to-be who celebrated the end of their single era in the Music City — in fact, some sources call Nashville the top bachelorette party destination in America.
But before you plan your own party, engagement ring company Shane Co. asked 150 locals about their favorite spots and they shared their best recommendations. Spoiler alert: 49% of Nashville locals called Broadway overrated.
Here are their top recommendations:
- Best Date Night Spot: Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Best Local Shop: Loveless Cafe
- Best Neighborhood: Downtown
- Best Bar/Brewery: Nashville Underground
- Best Honky Tonk Highway Bar: Honky Tonk Central
- Best Place for Live Music: Nashville Palace
- Best Outdoor Attraction/Activity: Nashville Zoo
- Best Pro Sports Event: Tennessee Titans
- Best Park: Centennial Park
- Best Must-See Attraction: Nashville Adventure Park
- Best Performing Arts Show: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Best Musical Attraction: Grand Ole Opry
Whatever you end up doing, don’t forget to budget — Nashville locals say you can expect to spend $318.33 on a night out, on average.